4.09.2011

London - Days 2 and 3

We have enjoyed two more perfect days in London. Yesterday, we explored the Tower of London, went to see Chicago at the Cambridge Theatre, and took a ride on the London Eye all while taking in the London scenery. Kyle worked most of the day today, so I went out to do some shopping. I didn't come back with a lot (other than sore feet!) but enjoyed exploring and window shopping. I'm learning very quickly that London is an expensive city, even more than I expected. Later tonight we took a look at the British Museum (from the outside), roamed around the Covent Square area, and meandered our way through the streets towards Leicester Square, areas that are both quite popular on a Saturday night.

We miss you, girls!! Hope you are having fun with Grandma. Thinking of you, Dad!

Loading pictures has been painfully slow, so I only have one to share for now.

No comments: