I'm officially 18 months, going on 16 years, old today. I have become very strong willed and stubborn. I know exactly what I want and when I want it, and believe me, the neighbors know when I don't get what I want. I also insist on doing things like buckling my seat belt, walking the dogs, and carrying groceries ALL BY MYSELF and am heartbroken when someone insists on helping. I follow my big sisters' lead most of the time and get frustrated and upset when I can't do what they do. These days, Mom and I are pretty much attached at the hip for a good portion of the day. At least I say
please when I want up, and Mom still manages to do things one handed, so what's the big deal? I have been told that I stay out of trouble better than my sisters ever did at this age, and I've always had them beat in the sleep department. Sarah suggested that we watch our "baby movies" (DVDs that Mom made of our first years) earlier today, so we watched both of them twice. Mom's eyes started to tear up as she realized that her babies are growing up too fast. Pretty soon she'll be dropping ME off at school as well. I can't wait!
Love,
Katie
Katie, 18 months old today
No comments:
Post a Comment