My little girls are growing up. Sarah and Abby started preschool today. All in all I think it was a very good morning. We made it to school on time (a MAJOR accomplishment), there were no tears or difficult goodbyes, they had smiles on their faces when I picked them up, I've heard the play-by-play several times including which classmates cried and what color shirt everyone had on, and they are both very excited to return next Tuesday. Katie and I enjoyed our morning as well. I've never experienced life with only one child to haul around, and Katie has always played second fiddle to her older, more needy sisters, so this was something new to both of us. We jogged/walked the trail at Buffalo Park (something I haven't done in YEARS), sat down for a snack, went to the library, and stopped by the grocery store, all with time to spare. It was amazing!
Abby, Sarah
Sarah, Abby
Sarah, Abby
Abby with her teacher, Miss Alyssa
Katie "smelling" a flower at Buffalo Park
1 comment:
Such cute pictures! I'm so glad everyone had a great first day!!
Post a Comment