Round 2 of the snow storms gave Abby and Sarah their first snow day from school yesterday. In my teaching days I always looked forward to snow days because it meant I got to stay home and relax (more like catch up on grading and lesson plans) for the day. As a parent I now have a new perspective on snow days. It's a lot more work to have the kids at home than in school! Nonetheless, we went through the LONG process of getting everyone bundled up twice yesterday and once today to play in the snow. The kids LOVE it! We spent a total of 5 hours out there yesterday and 3 hours today. Another snow day is in the works for tomorrow, so stay tuned for pictures from round 3 of the snow storms.
2 comments:
I love the potty picture :) The girls look so cute all bundled up and Katie is so cute eating the snow. Hope you have fun with round 3!
I love that video of Katie eating the snow! My kids are obsessed with that too, although I must admit I'm a closet snow eater too! =)
Post a Comment