8.13.2012

First Day of Kindergarten and 2nd Grade

I can't believe that all of my little girls are in elementary school now.  Where did the years go?  Honestly, I don't think that it has hit me yet.  Katie only had a half-day of school today so my quiet time was shortened, but she will start going full-day tomorrow.  I have a busy couple of weeks (actually months...) ahead of me, so it will probably take some time before I really notice the change.  For now, I just love the excitement all of the girls had about starting school today and how eager they were to tell me all about their day.

Abby

Sarah

Katie








Katie with her friend, Ella (the reason I was able to escape so easily)

Katie with her teacher, Ms. Folkers, at pick-up


I think Katie enjoyed her first day of kindergarten.  This is only half of the video!

No comments: