1.07.2011

Snow Pals

Our girls LOVE arts and crafts, so when Sarah and Abby came home from school with a project to complete at home I of course had to make a copy for Katie. They had apparently read Snowballs by Lois Ehlert at school and were asked to decorate a "snow pal" at home so that the class could make a "snow family" on the bulletin board. I never knew how involved this project would become. We nearly emptied my craft closet, which is actually quite large! We had paint, dot markers, coffee filters, glitter, glitter glue, sequins, gems, felt, yarn, buttons, pipe cleaners, stickers, paper, scissors, and of course lots of glue. The kids had a blast while I tried not to pull my hair out. Here were the results. You can hardly even see the snow pal figures underneath all of the glitz and glam.


Abby, Sarah, and Katie's snow pals

No comments: